Bo & Brooke


Bo and Brooke were married on August 29, 2009 in New Braunfels, Texas. They were the first couple that I did the whole shebang for: an engagement session, bridal portraits, as well as their wedding (you can view their engagement and Brooke's bridal in my portfolio), and I really enjoyed working with them getting to know them before the big day. Brooke was soooooo pretty the whole day, it was impossible to catch her at a bad angle, and I loved how close she was with her family and brides maids. There is one picture of her brother taking pause while giving his speech that I can't look at without tearing up a little (generally speaking I am not a sap, but seriously scroll down and see for yourself). The whole wedding party let loose with crazy dance antics, in your face cake cutting, and very competitive garter and bouquet tosses. The spirit of fun mixed with intense emotion was perfectly balanced at this wedding, and from start to finish is the embodiment of why I love my job. Congratulations and best wishes to Bo and Brooke!