Paula & Terry



Paula and Terry were married on October 17th 2009 in Austin, TX. I first met Paula during SXSW, just as I was getting started with my photography business. I took a wee break from some strenuous concert attending to go shoot some headshots for her. She then booked me to do an engagement shoot at the Cathedral of Junk, which was so fun and creative that I was crossing my fingers and hoping hard that they would book me for their wedding. I am so glad that they did because their wedding was awesome! I LOVE it when brides get ready in rooms that have natural lighting. Paula’s venue was AMAZING and had a special room for getting ready that was wall to wall windows with beautiful light that literally made her glow, and as a result some of these preparation photos are among my favorites. I adored Paula’s vintage style lace dress, and she looked absolutely beautiful. The outdoor ceremony was lovely as well, they had the most adorable flower girls ever, and their guests hurled long stem roses at them as they exited the ceremony. There were globe lanterns everywhere, the cutest little bride and groom cupcakes. It was an incredible day and I was honored to be capturing it. Congratulations to Paula and Terry!