Kat & Derek


Kat and Derek actually eloped to NYC. They were married in Central Park with only a few of their nearest and dearest present. Very romantic, right? They are friends of mine from the Texas days. Like Aidan (my husband), after getting his PhD at UT, Derek was called to Scotland for philosophical endeavors. When he left Texas, he left us his adorable Hyde Park garage apartment, and all of his awesome furniture. So of course, when I found out that they were engaged I demanded to be their wedding photographer, and when I found out that they were eloping to NYC, I revised my demands to them allowing me to take some pictures of them to celebrate their marriage. So here they are all dolled up in their wedding clothes, looking pretty wonderful together I think. Congratulations Kat & Derek!