Words Of Thanks



We absolutely are over the moon with the photos - thank you so so much. We have shown my parents and it prompted tears - they wanted me to pass on their thanks and numerous compliments also. Thanks again - you are a real talent and a shiny super star who makes people happy. -Kim









AWESOME,
Thanks so much Lauren, we really love them :-)
Can't wait to see them in full size on the DVD player (small laptop screen alas), there are some real gems in there. I think our facebook profiles will be getting some major overhauls this week! Honestly, you've done a fantastic job. Jill hates being photographed as a rule but she really loves them all. We're 100% happy and then some! Cheers, Chris & Jill


Hey Lauren. I just wanted to say again how amazing the photos are. We are so happy with how they turned out. You did an amazing job, and if you were still here, we'd recommend you to everyone we know. Unfortunately, we don't know anyone in the UK. Thanks for your hard work and rock star touch!
xo
Carmen






Lauren,
I am looking through the pictures and they look great! Both Paul and I are so excited about the pictures. YAY! You did a great job, and we really appreciate all the hard work you did. I am very happy to have had you at our wedding. -Marisa









Dearest Lauren,

These photos look wonderful !! Mose and I are really pleased with how they look. We think you did an awesome job! Thank you so much! -Jeany









Oh, Lauren. I can't even tell you how happy I am with our wedding photos. They are so full of emotion, and fun, and true. And some of them are just heartbreakingly beautiful. At least I think so. In sum, we are thrilled! Thank you, Thank you! - Devereaux







Hi Lauren,
Thank you so so so much. We absolutely love them! We are so glad you agreed to be our photographer and love that you captured every moment perfectly Again, thank you so much and good luck in the U.K!
Sincerely,









Hey Lauren,

The photos are absolutely stunning!!! I love them as everyone does. I really can't thank you enough. I am so happy to have such gorgeous photos to capture all of the moments of our wonderful wedding day. They are so classic and elegant, yet fun and unique and that is what I love. Thank you so much. - Laura